Come visit us at our new location on 1014 South 320th Street, Suite C, Federal Way, WA 98003. And feel free to make an appointment today (253.200.1988) to see one of our outstanding doctors or to receive free consultation in enrolling in the Affordable Care Act!
Services. CMS is a community health clinic that:
- Integrates care in one convenient location (Family Medicine, Women & Children's Health, Pain Management, East Asian & Acupuncture, and Naturopathic Medicine)
- Provides preventative medicine, including high blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, and stomach/ liver/ colon testing and treatment
- Provides care coordination & free assistance enrolling in the Affordable Care Act/ Medicaid
- Vaccinations and physical exams (school sports, college entrance, Labor & Industries, and disability determination)
- Lab tests (blood, stool, H Pylori, ultrasound, X Ray, EKG, CAT Scan, etc) through onsite lab, LabCorp, PacLab, and TRA Imaging)
- Offers sliding scale fee for uninsured below 300% Federal Poverty Level, for doctor's visit and lab test fees. Eligibility assessment required.
Since our opening in June of 2008 as a free clinic ... We have served over 3,000 patients, with over 6,000 patient doctor encounters.
NewsTuesday, April 22, 2014 1:30 PM
Suzanne Pak and Sunny Cho will be recognized at Governor Jay Inslee's Recognition Event for In-Person Assisters, held at Wednesday April 22nd, 2014 at 10:00 am at Impact Hub 220 2nd Ave S, Seattle.
Wednesday, April 2, 2014 2:20 PM
Now, you can make an appointment to visit our second free clinic in Edmonds, Washington!
Friday, March 28, 2014 10:30 AM
Cornerstone Medicare Services is proud to have provided
Wednesday, October 9, 2013 9:00 PM
Cornerstone Medical Services is thrilled to receive a grant from Washington State to assist individuals and families in enrolling in the expanded Medicaid and subsidized health insurance.
Wednesday, October 9, 2013 10:29 AM
On October 24th 2013, Our CEO and Chief Medical Officer Dr. Jai Jun Byeon will be awarded the 2013 Molina Healthcare Champion award! Dr. Byeon is receiving a $1,000 grant to donate to any non-profit organization. Dr. Byeon has selected Cornerstone Medical Services to receive this award.