Come visit us at our new location on 1014 South 320th Street, Suite C, Federal Way, WA 98003. And feel free to make an appointment today (253.200.1988) to see one of our outstanding doctors or to receive free consultation in enrolling in the Affordable Care Act!
Cornerstone Medical Services is a community health clinic that provides:
- Integrated care in one convenient location (Family Medicine, East Asian & Acupuncture, Pain Management, and Naturopathic Medicine)
- Preventative medicine, including high blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes, and stomach/ liver/ colon testing and treatment
- Vaccinations and physical exams (immigration, school sports, college entrance, Labor & Industries, and disability determination)
- Lab tests (blood, stool, H Pylori, ultrasound, X Ray, EKG, CAT Scan, etc) through onsite lab, LabCorp, PacLab, and TRA Imaging
- Free assistance enrolling in the Affordable Care Act/ Medicaid
- Sliding scale fee for uninsured below 300% Federal Poverty Level. Eligibility assessment required.
Since our opening in June of 2008 as a free clinic ... We have served over 3,000 patients, with over 6,000 patient doctor encounters.
NewsWednesday, July 16, 2014 1:56 AM
Cornerstone Medical Services receives grants from Patient Centered Outcomes Research Institute, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Institute, and the Consulate General of Republic of Korea to "Make Stomach Cancer a Health Priority for Asian Americans."
Friday, May 30, 2014 6:55 PM
You are invited to our health fair at Cornerstone Medical Services in Federal Way, which includes free lunch, free screening, and free enrollment consultation on Medicaid and insurance.
Tuesday, April 22, 2014 1:30 PM
Suzanne Pak and Sunny Cho were recognized at Governor Jay Inslee's Recognition Event for In-Person Assisters, with media coverage from NW Asian Weekly, KOAM TV, Seattle N, Radio Hankook, and Korea Daily.
Friday, April 18, 2014 8:45 PM
Our CEO Dr. Jai Jun Byeon, who is the 2013 winner of Molina Healthcare Champion award, is now one of the select physicians in Washington state who can perform immigration medical exams, vaccinations, and health screening.
Tuesday, April 15, 2014 10:30 AM
Suzanne Pak of Cornerstone Medical Services has partnered with Lori Wada of Office of Insurance Commission to host over 10 Medicare events to under-served minorities.